*1 Year Warranty from purchase order date. Customer is responsible for shipping cost for the free item ADO Loop Band
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Order Number
- 2 photos of defect
- 6 Week Challenge is designed to:
- Cut & Strengthen
- Keep your heart rate elevated in its optimal fat burning zone at 65% – 75% of your maximum heart rate
- Develop positive habits that yield positive results. It is intended as a launch pad for long term sustainability
- Resistance band workouts with exercise video demonstration
- Nutrition guidance and meal plan suggestions
- Goal setting and achieving exercise
- Weekly live videos including macro and nutrition set up before the challenge begins
- Support via closed facebook group
- Note: facebook closed group will be used as a communication platform. It is not mandatory to participate
- Daily emails with instruction, tips, and announcements
1st Place: $3000 + All 6 AMPD Products ($200 value)
2nd Place: $1000 + AMPD Bundle (4 Core Products: $100 value)
3rd Place: $500 Gift Certificate to Ravish Sands
4th Place: $400 Gift Certificate to Bria Bella Boutique
5th Place: $200 Gift Certificate to Drip Fit
- Resistance band workouts with exercise video demonstration
- 5 workouts per week
- 60 total circuits
- Each circuit has 3 exercises
- 4 rounds of each circuit with 1 minute rest between rounds
- Each circuit has exercise video demonstration
- Designed using the LMH system
- Progression is based on:
- Increasing resistance week to week
- Decreasing rest time between exercises
- Decreasing rest time between circuits
- Weeks 1, 3, and 5 BURNOUTS
- Weeks 2, 4, and 6 FINISHERS
- Guide to determine and set up your macros
- Macro calculator provided for custom macro adjustments
- Meal plan examples
- Food option list
- Approved condiment list
- Live video tutorial to walk you through nutrition set up
- NOTE: we use My Fitness Pal to track
- Daily emails that provide workout insight, guidance, tips, and announcements
- Post your challenge pictures and videos
- Community support form all the ADO Coaches and members of the Challenge group
- Weekly live Q/A videos
What you need to participate
- Full body resistance band set
- Loop band
I acknowledge and agree to the following terms & conditions:
1.) Payment: Payment for ADO Challenge will show on your billing statement as ADO Bands
2.) Terms of service: I understand that I am purchasing an exercise program including but not limited to download written workouts, video demonstrations, and nutrition guidance. I understand I am to use resistance bands and perform these exercises on my own time and that results vary from person to person.
3.) Session Length: Each workout is approximately 40-50 minutes in length and includes the dynamic warm up and static cool down. The resistance portion of the training should take approximately 30-40 minutes.
4.) Benefits: Participation in a regular program of physical activity has been shown to produce positive changes in a number of ways. These changes include increased work capacity, improved cardiovascular efficiency, improved mental and emotional state of being, and increased muscular strength, flexibility, power and endurance.
5.) Returns & Refunds: You may return a physical product within 15 days of purchase for a full refund. All refunds on physical products will take place after customer mails back the product and it is in unused condition with no damages or signs of use, wear, and tear. If you purchased a digital product either by it self or as a package/bundle, you will only be refunded the full retail amount of the physical product. The same applies that the product must not show any signs of wear and tear.
NOTE: digital download products are non refundable
I acknowledge and agree to the following waiver of liability:
6.) Risks: I recognize that exercise carries some risk to the musculoskeletal system (sprains, strains) and the cardiorespiratory system (dizziness, discomfort in breathing, heart attack). I hereby certify that I know of no medical problem that would increase my risk of illness and injury as a result of participation in a regular exercise program.
7.) Equipment Inspection: I understand and acknowledge that resistance bands may snap and attachments may break. I hereby acknowledge to inspect all equipment including but not limited to all resistance bands, attachments, hooks, handles, straps and anchors. I will discontinue use immediately should I find a defect. I also acknowledge that not using the equipment properly can and will result in damage and bodily injury.
8.) Medical Disclosure: I agree that I am not currently active in physical therapy and/or rehabilitation and I do not have any injuries or medical conditions preventing me from exercising and participating in this resistance band program. I have consulted with my medical professional and have been cleared to participate in this exercise program and the use of resistance bands.
9.) Informed consent: In consideration for being allowed to participate in the activities and programs of ADO Fitness, G2 Concepts, LLC DBA Pureflex Athletics and to use the ADO Fitness resistance bands, I do hereby waive, release and forever discharge ADO Fitness and G2 Concepts, and their officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors and all others from any and all responsibilities or liability from injuries in the above mentioned activities. I understand and am aware that strength, flexibility, and aerobic exercise, including use of equipment is a potentially hazardous activity. I also understand that fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment with knowledge of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death. I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity, or other illness that would prevent my participation in an exercise/fitness activity or in the use of exercise equipment. I acknowledge that I have either had a physical examination and been given my physician’s permission to participate, or that I have decided to participate in activity and use of equipment that without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for any participation and activities, and utilization of equipment in my activities.
10.) Age Requirement: All participants must be 18 years or older