- 10 Sample Meal Plans, 3-4 plans per trimester. You will get to see our personal food journals and the foods we chose to eat.
- Food Aversions. Both of us struggled with this to some extent. You will be able to see how we navigated around those and survived the first trimester!
- Morning Sickness and Food Cravings. We discuss our symptoms and snack alternatives for coping in a way that won’t derail your fit pregnancy goals!
- Grocery list essentials broken down by macronutrient. Pick and choose a wide variety according to your taste! Vegetarian and Vegan options provided.
- Supplement Suggestions. A list of everything we took before and during pregnancy.
- 25 of our favorite breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert and snack recipes!
- Foods to promote an easier and faster delivery
- 40 weeks of workouts you can safely perform in each trimester. All are flexible enough to be performed at the gym or in home! We’ll also discuss how and when to increase or decrease the intensity.
- Video library of pregnancy exercises and workouts that can be performed at home, outdoors or in the gym.
- Motivation to remain fit!
- Diastis Recti prevention and exercises to avoid.
- Pregnancy Back Ache prevention and coping mechanisms.
- Stretch Mark Prevention
- Body Image. We address our struggles and how we both were able to embrace and love our changing bodies.
- Workout and nutrition tips specific for labor
Private Facebook Access. This a great place to connect with other women who are pregnant, trying to conceive or thinking about conceiving, as well as with those who have recently given birth. Here you can lend and receive support, share challenges and successes, recipes, birth stories and other helpful advice. Encourage and hold one another accountable as you progress through the plan. This is also a fun and safe place to share your baby bump progress photos! We will be there to check in on you and can’t wait to see your pictures and read your future birth stories. We are stronger together!